- Member (International Consultant), of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for the Operations Evaluation Mission of the US$250 million PAK: Capital Market Development Program Loan (CMDP-L1576) extended by the Bank to the Government of Pakistan, including evaluation of the Technical Assistance attached to the program loan (2005).
- Member (International Consultant), of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for the Operations Evaluation Mission of the US$100 million PAK: Financial Sector Intermediation Loan (FSIL-1371) extended to the Government of Pakistan, including evaluation of the Technical Assistance attached to the program loan (2004).
- Consultant of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for the Operations Evaluation Mission of the US$80 million BAN: Capital Market Development Program (CMDP) Loan 1580 extended to the Government of Bangladesh, including evaluation of the Technical Assistance attached to the program loan (2004).
- Consultant of the World Bank for the study and report on ‘Asset Securitization by the Financial Institutions in Bangladesh’ under the Financial Institution Development Program (FIDP), that covered a study of regional experience with overseas visits (2002).
- Consultant to the Department for International Development (DFID) UK funded feasibility study (Design Contract, Phase I) on Bangladesh Diaspora Bond (2007).
- Advisor to the International Finance Corporation (IFC), an affiliate of the World Bank, for strategic divestment of the Bank’s share-holding in Industrial Development Leasing Company of Bangladesh Limited (IDLC) in valuation, identifying and concluding negotiations with prospective buyers and eventually executing the transaction ensuring strict regulatory compliance (2005).
- Engaged as Consultant Financial Advisor for Asian Development Bank (ADB)-financed Technical Assistance to the Privatization Commission of Bangladesh. Task included, among others, the due diligence and valuation of pilot enterprise, independent review and privatization plan and documentation, in collaboration with International Consultants (2004-5).
- Consultant to international NGO CARE in advising establishment of ‘Bangladesh Investment Capital (BIC)’ with Shorebank Advisory Services and Stromme Foundation, under a Department for International Development (DFID) UK-funded study (2004).
- Consultant for the Department for International Development (DFID) UK-sponsored regional study termed ‘Comparative Analysis of Corporate Governance in South Asia: Charting a Roadmap for Bangladesh’, with Bangladesh Enterprises Institute (BEI). Prepared a diagnostic study on the state of affairs in Bangladesh and drafted the first Code of Corporate Governance for Bangladesh as a core Working Group member of the National Task Force (2002-04).
- Advisor to Asian Development Bank (ADB) for strategic divestment of shareholding in the United Leasing Company (ULC) Bangladesh, in valuation of the Company, identifying and concluding negotiations with prospective buyers and executing the transaction ensuring strict regulatory compliance (2002-4).
- Consultant to the Shared Interest plc, London for feasibility study on its activity in Bangladesh as part of a Department for International Development (DFID) UK-funded project for Business Support Services, including to Tradecraft (UK) and ECOTA Forum Bangladesh (2003).
- Consultant Financial Analyst & Process Coordinator of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for the Project Preparatory Technical Assistance (PPTA) for Small & Medium Enterprises Development and Export Expansion Sector Development Program (SMEDEE SDP) Loan. Task included the due diligence of Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs) with International Consultants (2003).
- Consultant of Department for International Development (DFID) UK for a study on ‘Commercialization Review of BURO Tangail’, a microcredit financing institution in Bangladesh that researched possible legal and financial requirements and the implication of commercialization of microcredit institutions as banking or non-bank financial institution (2002).
- Prepared a report on ‘Issues and Status of Financing Small & Medium Enterprises in Bangladesh’ for Asian Development Bank (ADB) and also the background papers on ‘Banking Reform and Development (BRD)’, ‘Integrated Financial Development (IFD)’ and ‘Enterprise Reform and Privatization’ (2002).
- Consultant & Financial Analyst of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for a diagnostic study of the Finance Sector of Bangladesh in collaboration with the International Financial Specialist. Also co-authored a paper titled ‘Strategic Issues and Potential Response Initiatives in the Finance Industry and Trade Sector (FITS)’, and coordinated organization of a high level workshop to initiate dialogue on the issues (2001).
- Engaged by Asian Development Bank (ADB) as ‘Staff Consultant’ and subsequently as the ‘Consultative Process Coordinator’ for coordination and dialogue with the Government, the donors and stakeholder groups to discuss issues in the finance, industry and trade sectors and potential interventions by the donors (2000-01).
- Conducted a due diligence study for Netherlands Development Finance Company (FMO) on DutchBangla Bank Limited, a joint-venture commercial bank in Bangladesh, in association with Pangaea Partners (BD) Limited, for pricing and eventual public float of the Bank at a premium (2000).
- Panelist, Moderator, Presenter, Participant and/or Session Chair at national seminar and workshops, including Bangladesh: Moving to International Accounting Standards, Regulation & Corporate Governance in Financial Services (2001); IFC South Asia Financial Markets Group Housing Finance Seminar (2002); the International Workshop on Development of Bond Market in Bangladesh (2004); OECD aided International Conference on Corporate Governance in Bangladesh (2005); the ICC Regional Seminar on Capital Market Development : Asian Experience (2005); Bangladesh International Investor Conference (2007); PSD-LCG Workshop on Private Sector Development : Partnership for the Future (2007) etc.